Privacy and cookies
We will always keep your data safe and secure. On this page you will be informed in a transparent way about why we keep some of your personal data, how we use it and what your rights are.
1. Your personal data is only used to improve your customer experience.
2. We will protect your data as if it were our own.
3. We strive to listen and communicate with the best responsiveness.
4. You decide if you want to receive news from JOLT™, no Spam, we promise!
5. We don't leave your information lying around. It will be deleted if we don't use it.
We protect 100% of our customers' and visitors' confidential information at JOLT™. Because we are all e-shoppers, we know how important privacy is, and we respect it.
When you browse the JOLT™ website, cookies are placed on your computer or smartphone. We use these cookies to best manage your experience with JOLT™ by saving display settings and getting site navigation and use statistics.
What is a cookie simple definition?
A cookie is a data file placed on your computer or your smartphone when you visit a website. Its purpose is to collect information relating to your navigation and to provide you with services adapted to your terminal (computer/mobile/tablet). Cookies are managed by your Internet browser.
Set up your web browser
You can choose to disable these cookies at any time. You can also set up your browser so that it will notify you when cookies are placed on your computer and ask you to accept them or not. You can accept or reject cookies on a case-by-case basis or systematically reject them.
If you want to manage cookies according to your expectations, we invite you to set up your browser as follows:
• Cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer :
1. Select " Tools " (the gear icon) in the browser toolbar and choose " Internet Options ".
2. Click the " Privacy " tab.
3. Select the level you prefer with the slider.
• Cookies in Mozilla Firefox :
1. Open Firefox browser and in menu choose "Options"
2. Click on "Privacy".
3. Look for the "Cookies" menu and select your options.
• Cookies in Safari :
1. Click the "Safari" menu, then "Preferences".
2. Click on "Privacy".
3. In "Block all cookies", choose the level you want.
• Cookies in Chrome :
1. Go to Chrome menu and then click on "Settings".
2. Click on "Show advanced settings".
3. In the "Privacy" section, click on " Content Settings ".
4. In the "Cookies" section, select your preferred options.
• Your name and contact information
|How we use your name and contact information||Why?|
|In order for the deliveryman to deliver your order.||We forward this information to our logistics partner, who then forwards it to the postal services so that they can deliver your order quickly and efficiently.|
|To easily find you when we have updates on your order(s) or when you have questions related to your order(s).||We need this information so that we can quickly find your old orders from all orders on our computer system.|
|To prevent fraud||To detect and protect you/us from fraud. This is important so you can browse our 100% secure site.|
|To keep you informed by email or sms about new products and news from JOLT™.||We need to save and use this information to keep you informed about our news and projects. Of course, only with your permission.|
|Displaying JOLT™ ads while browsing the internet.||So that you can see our new products, our offers, the products that you have put in your basket and that you did not order yet.|
• Purchase history and saved products
|How we use your purchase history and saved products||Why?|
|To offer you the products you are likely to like.||To make sure we offer you the most relevant products in preview.|
|To provide you with support and to manage any returns.||We do this in order to fulfill our commitment with you and make things easier for you to manage.|
|When you add products to your cart but do not complete your order, we save the contents of your cart.||So that you can easily complete your order the next time you visit our website.|
• Whenever we discuss together
|How we use your contact history||Why?|
|To provide you with assistance.||We strive to be as available and responsive as possible to our customers.|
|Training our staff||So that you experience the best possible customer service when you contact us.|
• Information about your phone/computer and how you use our website
When you browse the JOLT website, we recover information such as the pages you visit, the device type you use or your IP address. Rest assured, we do not use this data to personally identify you, it only helps us to know that a visitor has been on the website and has performed such action or such steps.
|How we use information about your phone or computer and about your use of our website||Why?|
|To improve our website according to your expectations and comments.||We want to provide you with the best browsing and customer experience, so we prefer to be prepared beforehand so that we never disappoint you.|
We do not and will never sell your personal information. That is our commitment to you.
In order to provide you with the best possible experience, we share some information with trusted partners who are committed to the protection of your personal data in accordance with the law. The partners we may work with are:
• The organizations responsible for registering and delivering your order: payment service providers, warehouses and delivery companies.
• Professional service providers like marketing agencies, ad partners who help us operate JOLT™.
• Companies you approve, for example social networks if you choose to connect your account to ours.
Only with your consent, we will send you marketing messages by email and/or sms to inform you about news, new products or promotions.
How do you stop receiving marketing messages from JOLT™?
You can easily stop receiving our marketing messages. You simply need to go to the bottom of any email you have received from JOLT™ and click on the "unsubscribe" link. Your unsubscription will be automatically processed and will take effect within 48 hours. Should you still receive our marketing emails, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can do the necessary manually.
⚠️ However, you will still receive important emails about order confirmation/shipment even if you unsubscribe from our marketing emails. Stopping marketing emails will not stop basic communications (like order updates).
You may have noticed that we also do online ads to keep you up to date with our news and to make you aware of our products.
Like many other businesses, we target you by certain criteria to try to provide you with offers that may be relevant to you. When we think that an offer may interest you, we display it using digital ad formats. We use web beacons, pixels, tags and cookies to do this, or services offered by certain websites and social networks.
We do not want to display advertisements that you are not interested in during your Internet browsing, so we base our content on information we have gathered from your previous visits to our website, or from banners/images/videos you may have clicked on before.
Part of the information about you collected during your browsing is stored on the servers of partners in Canada and the United States. These countries have different data protection policies from those of the European Commission. However we protect your privacy and your rights by following the legal data protection clauses set out by the European Commission. For more information, please visit this page
JOLT™ is committed to respect your rights:
• The right to be informed about the use of your personal data ( subject of this entire page).
• The right to access and know what personal data we have about you.
• The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal data that we have about you.
• The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing or collecting it.
• The right to stop direct marketing messages, something you can do at the bottom of every email by clicking "unsubscribe" or by contacting us directly by email at email@example.com
• The right to request that we transfer or transport your data elements to you or to another service provider.
• The right to complain to your data protection regulator.
• If you wish to exercise your rights or just have questions, please contact us directly by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We make it a point to take your feedback into consideration to improve your customer experience with us. You can contact us at email@example.com for :
• Any questions about the content of this page
• Stop using your personal data
• Exercise one or more of your rights (see " information processing" section)
We will be happy to exchange with you to help you in the most efficient way possible.